Lush Grease Lightning

3:37 AM

So I haven't posted much lately since my beauty regime has basically stayed the  same apart from the Lush's Grease Lightning. Okay so I first heard about this product from Ingrid (she raved about it) so I decided to try it out and I can say that at first I wasn't that impressed with this product but after about 20 days I started to notice that my skin was more even and I didn't break out as much as before. I realised that this might have been because it is supposed to be all natural, that means you aren't torturing your skin with hard chemicals also this means that people who have sensitive skin can pick up this product as well.
The product itself is in gel formula and is dispersed from a pump so that way you can stay hygienic, it helps disinfect your pimples/breakouts and reduces the redness. Whenever I get a pimple i just dab a little bit of this on and after 20-30 minutes it isn't red anymore. But the best feature in this product for me was that it helps reduce the oil levels of your skin. A few months ago I only used a moisturizer and after a few hours I looked like a disco ball (because my face was so greasy) and when I started using grease lightning i put a small layer on my regular moisturizer and it helped so much. I could spend the entire day outside without worrying about my face looking oily. But be careful of how much of this gel you apply because if the layer is too thick then it will start pulling your face or the gel will turn into flakes.

But as a product that fight against shine an pimples I give this a 5 out of 5.

If you know any other great products like this let me know

And if you have any products you would like me to review then leave its name in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images